POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : DemtoPov... : DemtoPov... Server Time
7 Aug 2024 23:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  DemtoPov...
From: Al Canada
Date: 24 Apr 2001 12:03:21
Message: <3AE5A3B7.82AC4D05@sympatico.ca>
Alex,  from Quebec,  Canada.

....  I thought it was the good forum to ask my question.
I downloaded DEM datas and learned I had to use
Dem_to_Pov in order to be able use it into Pov;  So,
I downloaded the freeware,  but I would like to know
if I will be able to use the tga. file into PovWin  (the window version)

I don't understand DOS anymore (but could do a little...),
so is there another way of converting Dem datas into Pov for window ?!

Thanx,            Alex Pilote

http://www3.sympatico.ca/floral.audet/index.html